Commercial Business Transactions
The business and commercial transaction lawyers at Albright, Stoddard, Warnick & Albright handle business transactions of all kinds.
Aside from comprehensive experience and knowledge of corporate, real estate and business transactional matters, our attorneys know that when your business is seeking transactional counsel, you are looking for a law firm that will provide the highest level of service possible. Our attorneys are known for keeping their clients informed and their deals on-track.
Our commercial transaction practice involves representing clients in a wide variety of complex business transactions, including, by way of examples:
– Stock and asset based business sales and acquisitions
– Contract preparation, review and negotiations
– Simple and complex business formations and start-ups, and related business planning
– Representing parties in real estate transactions of all kinds, including purchase and sale transactions and commercial lease matters
– Finance transactions, including loan opinion letters, and loan and lease work-outs